My Favorite Reads of 2016
Where has 2016 Gone?
It’s December 2016 already and if you’re like me you are busy making plans for the holiday season. I’m also writing A Love To Remember, book #7 in my Disgraced Lords series. What do you think of the cover?
I’m putting the Christmas tree up this weekend, just a little one, and it’s fake as I suffer from allergies to pine trees.
However, I’m proud that I’ve just about finished my Christmas shopping and all I have to do is wrap them.
New Zealand basically closes down between 24th December and the 4th January. I’m taking a break too! And I propose to read all the books I haven’t had time to read this year.
Here are my favorite top 5 reads of this year in no particular order (the books might not have been published this year but I read them in 2016):
- Pretend You’re Mine – Lucy Score
- The Dom Who Loved Me – Lexi Blake
- The Rogue You Know – Shana Galen
- The Madness of Viscount Atherbourne – Elisa Braden
- Surrendering to the Vengeful Italian – Angela Bissell (my fellow kiwi – I see big things ahead for Angela, she writes emotion like no other)
Here is what is on my list to read over the holidays:
- What We Find – Robyn Carr
- Sealed with a Kiss – Leeanna Morgan (another kiwi author doing really well)
- The Daredevil Snared – Stephanie Laurens
- Due South Boxed Set – Tracey Alvarez (another kiwi doing well)
- For Love of the Duke – Christi Caldwell
- When a Laird Loves a Lady – Julie Johnstone
- One Wicked Night – Heather Boyd
- A Secret between Friends – Serenity Woods (another kiwi)
- Sleeping Beau – Lila DiPasqua
- Viking Warrior Rising – Asa Marie Bradley
What will you be reading this Christmas and will you be snuggling by the fire or lying by the pool.
As it’s the holiday season, it’s only right that I spread the joy of gift giving. I’m giving away a $20 Gift Card to one lucky commenter who tells me their favorite book/s in 2016.
You might like to read my latest release, A NIGHT OF FOREVER, book #6 in my Disgraced Lords series, and thank you for all the kind reviews.
One reviewer said, “I could not put this book down! I stayed up a couple of late nights simply because I could not leave off in the middle of an intense moment or two in the plot. Those who have followed this series will not be disappointed!”
I hope 2016 has been good to you, and that 2017 brings even more joy!
Spread the love of reading.
As always – Read. Feel. Fall in Love.