A Touch of Passion
Book Three: Disgraced Lords Series
Coming 23 March 2015
In the latest Disgraced Lords novel from USA Today bestselling author Bronwen Evans, a vivacious thrill seeker clashes with her dutiful defender—causing irresistible sparks to fly.
Independent and high-spirited, Lady Portia Flagstaff has never been afraid to take a risk, especially if it involves excitement and danger. But this time, being kidnapped and sold into an Arab harem is the outcome of one risk too many. Now, in order to regain her freedom, she has to rely on the deliciously packaged Grayson Devlin, Viscount Blackwood, a man who despises her reckless ways—and stirs in her a thirst for passion.
After losing his mother and sister in a carriage accident years ago, Grayson Devlin promised Portia’s dying brother that he’d always watch over his wayward sister. But having to travel to Egypt to rescue the foolhardy girl has made his blood boil. Grayson already has his hands full trying to clear his best friend and fellow Libertine Scholar of a crime he didn’t commit. Worse still, his dashing rescue has unleashed an unforeseen and undesired consequence: marriage. Now it’s more than Portia he has to protect . . . it’s his battered heart.
A Whisper of Desire
Book #4 in my Disgraced Lord's series
Sensual heat melts the ice in the new Disgraced Lords novel from USA Today bestselling author Bronwen Evans, as a marriage of convenience leads to delightful pleasure—and mortal danger.
Lady Marisa Hawkstone’s nightmare is just beginning when she wakes up naked, with no memory of the night before, lying next to Maitland Spencer, the Duke of Lyttleton—a man so aloof and rational he’s nicknamed “the Cold Duke.” A scandal ensues, in which Marisa’s beloved beau deserts her. As a compromised woman, Marisa agrees to marry Maitland. But on her wedding night, Marisa discovers the one place the duke shows emotion: in the bedroom, where the man positively scorches the sheets.
Taught from a young age to take duty seriously, Maitland cannot understand his new wife’s demands on his love and affection. Marisa’s hot-blooded spirit, however, does have its attractions—especially at night. In retrospect, it seems quite silly that he didn’t marry sooner. But being one of the Libertine Scholars requires constant vigilance, even more so when the enemy with a grudge against his closest friends targets Marisa. Now Maitland must save the woman who sets his heart aflame—or die trying.
Read an excerpt.
Latest News from Bron
- A Touch of Passion Blog Tour - win loads of books and prizes...$25 Gift Card and a Loveswept branded mug
- Captivated by His Kiss Limited Edition Boxed Set Cover Reveal - I'm looking for reviewers. Email me if interested.
- Just sent in the final edits for A Touch of Passion. Got them done before Christmas, yippee!
- Just signed 3 book contract for the rest of the Disgraced Lords series with Random House Loveswept
- First Chapter of INVITATION TO PLEASURE is available to read on my website
- The long awaited INVITATION TO PASSION (book #3 in my Invitation To series) is now out in BOOK format at Amazon
- The release date for A TOUCH OF PASSION, book #3 in the Disgraced Lords series, has been moved back to 24 March 2014 (it's up for pre-order now) due to a family bereavement
- There is a FREE prequel to A KISS OF LIES on my website
- Sign up for my Virtual Signing here
- The Romance Reviews March 4th Anniversary Party starts 1 March 2015
From the Blog
A Touch of Passion Release Party
Published: March 16, 2015
A Touch of Passion: The Disgraced Lords # 3 by Bronwen Evans March 16th, 2015 through April 10th, 2015 A TOUCH OF PASSION, book 3 in The Disgraced Lords historical romance series by Bronwen Evans, releasing with Random House Loveswept on March 24th, 2015. Loveswept will be hosting a ... » read more